22 February 2012

Im happy to say, Juicy's blood test results are here! 2-6 months my ass. Now all I need to do is  bring AVA's letter to the base vet to get them to write me a letter (rolls eyes) and Im back on track.

And we're down to the last 7 days of Feb! Im super pumped and psyched! Obviously cos Im heading to SG in 2 months plus. Unfortunately Im still not in time to celebrate my birthday in SG. But at least its not TOO belated. Id just be celebrating it in SG 2 weeks late.

Ive been in a really happy mood lately. Partially obviously due to the fact that home is oh-so-near. I also managed to make a few retail therapy purchases, plus...IMMA BE IN ORLANDO IN 4 DAYS!!! :D Seriously, theres Disneyland.......and then there's DISNEY WORLD!!! 4 whole days of Disney goodness omaigawd. Its pure heaven. Cherry on top of the icing - Imma be staying in one of the Disney Resorts! *grins*

On to my retail therapy. I havent smiled so hard in my entire life when I saw racks upon racks of shoes on sales in Dillards. Usually by the time I get there, half of them are gone. But this time I unknowingly went in early on a Friday, and lo and behold...it was PARADISE. I felt my heart rate go faster as I scoured the racks and carried like almost 7-8 boxes of shoes to find a seat to sit down and try them all. Round 1 ended up with 2 pairs cos I had to 忍 cos I told myself, Id still need ammo for Orlando. I went back again the next week, just to take a look. And to my amazement, they added a pair that Ive aimed for awhile to the sales racks! OMG Dillards stalking me or smth? I remember distinctly telling Jon the week before that Id buy that pair if it went on sale. THEY HEARD ME.


Some of my newly added babies:


Badgley Mischka Mark & James
I totally bought these at a steal. 80% off! How to resist!

Vince Camuto Malaya
Once upon a time, I set my eyes on this pair of babies. Too expensive for my comfort. And then, they went on sale. The end.


Vince Camuto Mocha Leopard Pony hair
Laid my eyes on this, and the rest is history.
Couldnt find a decent pic of the back, but it has corset detailing all the way down the heel. Gorgeous.

Sam Edelman Adena
This, is the very last pair I grabbed at the sale. I knew I shouldnt. But it was impossible for me to put 'em back on the rack. IMPOSSIBLE, spelt with a capital I.



This love for shoes is slowly pushing me to brokedom.
But Imma put this down in black & white right here on my blog, cos Im so sure, that:
IM NOT GONNA BUY ANYMORE SHOES WHEN IM BACK IN SG FOR AT LEAST A YEAR.


There, I said it.

1 comment:

samantha said...

at least a year?
I DONT BELIEVE YOU!
hahahahaha....