18 April 2012

So we are at two weeks plus countdown to the end of our stint here in USA. Usually people will just say stuff like "time flies..." and "it seemed like only yesterday..." BUT NOT FOR ME. It seemed like EONS!!!! And it cannot get ANY sooner. I CAN OFFICIALLY SAY 老娘畢業了!!!!!!!!!!!!

But the sad part is, I might actually miss this place. Not the cooking and getting cooped up at home looking all frumpy of course. I will miss the traveling and shopping for sure. Just a few days ago I was reminiscing laying by the pool of MGM in Las Vegas in the hot summer sun. And hubs said "LETS GO!!!" and I was like "YOU SIAO!!!" That crazy boy is gonna miss this place even more than me. Especially the SLK. *rolls eyes* But Im glad. No more top-down. Looks cool. But the mess it creates to your hair - uncool.

80% of packing done.
90% of Juicy's import stuff done.
80% of stuff I wanna buy , I bought. (I think)
70% of the places I wanna go, I went.

It still feels a little surreal after 2.5 years here. Dont know how to put it. It just feels like one of those hometrips. But the reality is, Ive got a whole nightmare of a life waiting for me back home. Work, renovations, wedding...Im just trippin' thinking about it all.

The house is more or less empty. No TV, no computer table, and trying to make do with the unsold beside tables for our computers. Neck aches like a bitch after prolonged computer usage. And that's like...all the time.

Ive been doing some last minute shopping of all the stuff I NEED to buy before I go back. What? If something costs half the price here compared to SG, then its a NEED.

Part of my loots from Orlando.
I just realised I completely left out the whole Orlando trip from my blog.

New love.

Always love.

For the new home.

More NEEDS.
On a side note, the Clarisonic has been a surprise. I was a little skeptical of it as the hype was crazy. Macys, Dillards, everywhere. But amazingly, it works! After the first use, I just felt my face so clean and soft to touch. Im sold. A little pricey but worth it. Got mine in Lavender. I wanted the limited ed prints but why pay extra for something you just keep at home.

Contents of boxes have been revealed a few posts back. I have to do something about my shoe boxes. I cant bear to throw them away but they are really take up so much unnecessary space.

I swear Im gonna miss this SO BAD. And all the cheap B&J pints too.

Some of these are pictures taken by my lousy iPhone (not even 3GS) camera. Lousy quality I know. On the topic of phone. Ive been trying to decide what phone to get when Im back, weighing the pros and cons of the iPhone4 and the Blackberry Torch. It seems like Im leaning towards the BB Torch. The touchscreen really doesnt work for me. But still thinking though. Im just worried after I sign for a BB plan, I decide its not what I want, and I cant switch to an iPhone cos of the different data plan. Decisions...

Ok signing off abruptly.

No comments: