15 September 2011

Its been so long since I really properly blogged about anything happening in my life. Hell, Ive been staying at my new house for a couple of months now and I havent even taken any pics. What have I been doing? Honestly I have absolutely no idea. *shrugs*

So finally Im gonna start my countdown back to home!!! 8 months to go. THIS IS GOOD. HOMEHOMEHOME. HELL YEAH. I wanna eat tabao food EVERYFUCIKIN'DAY. *double thumbs-up*

Just got back from a long weekend trip from LA & Vegas (again) last month. Honestly so tired of posting pics already. Post at FB good enough right? Doubt theres anyone reading my blog that isnt on my FB anyways. If there is, do a shout out and maybe I would start my picture posting again.

So its gonna be almost a year since I brought my overbite babygirl into my life. One of the best things that ever happened to me. Think I wouldve gone mad if not for her. Now she's like this clever little ball of fur (or lack thereof) that likes to climb into my bed in the middle of the night to snuggle. Super AWWWW... Anyways now Im immensely paranoid about her flight back to Sg in 8 months. She's gonna be super freaked out la! She's an awfully big scaredy cat who just jumps at any sudden noise. Even if I drop my hair clip on the floor she also can jump and flee. How the hell is she gonna survive almost 18 hours (minus transit time) in cargo all alone in a crate!!! *cries dramatically* Then after the long awful flight, she still gotta spend like 10 days in quarantine all alone again. OMG I CANNOT IMAGINE. How how how... I dont know how.

And if there's one thing I miss terribly, its THIS.
THIS AND EVERYTHING ELSE THAT CAME WITH IT.
鵝肝~~~~~~~ >.<

No comments: